Friday, August 27, 2004

Boring....

I was set to discuss (and had actually written) about the lack civil discourse in contemporary American, but I decided it was too dull for words. Not my words, of course, my words flow like shit through a goose, only not as yucky at the end. Well, yucky in terms or yuck, yuck, har de har har; but not yucky like “what the hell did I just step in?”

But I digress.

The week end races towards me at break-neck speed. Why concern myself with the state of public interaction? I need all the help I can get just to get through my private interactions.

We are having a bathroom painting issue. I welcome your proposals. For those of you have been to the house, you will note that the upstairs bathroom (with the dog shower) is white. White tile goes halfway up the walls. There is a white pedestal sink and a white toilet - new by the by – it no longer sticks, whines and it’s got an “extra long bowl”. Not that I am bragging – I’m just saying. Those extra inches come in handy, wink wink, nudge nudge.

But again, I digress.

What color to paint the walls? Ed and I had decided on light blue on 3 walls, and rich blue on the 4th. We got the paint and put a little on the wall. We hate it.

Now we are thinking rich dark yellow on 3 walls, and rust on the 4th? Any thoughts?