Friday, November 05, 2004

Enough is Enough ..No More Tears....

It's not just a bad Donna Summer / Barbara Striesand duet - it is today's mantra. I am tired of being in a cranky mood.

Let me count the good things....

1) My Eddie - he doesn't like all the pictures of himself, but he is a great guy.

[SM: Updated after an anonymous comment]

2a) My Mother - warm, wonderful and witty. I would, of course, noted her when first posting, but I think of her as a friend. (Step lively folks - it's getting deep)

2b) My friends. They, like myself, are slowly getting over the election. Liquor helps.

3) A world where Jeremy Bloom, Alexi Nemov, the Coors Twins and Jessica Simpson all like to flaunt it cannot be all bad.

4) Karl Dorrel - horrible coach of UCLA - has finally proved his worth. If you can't read the LA Times - don't worry. The short answer is that a 21 year old - 4 years of eligibility - amazing prep quarter back just back from a Mormon mission is visiting LA. He is thinking of attending UCLA because he likes our offense. You go Bruins.