Thursday, November 04, 2004

Was Going to Rant about Prius Owners...

So I was going to rant about Prius owners, but I decided that I am just in a crappy mood because of the election and the dead grandma and everything else and I am rung out. So I won't rant.

To get me wrong, it was going to be good.

For example, in driving to work today I was sneared at by another Pri-Ass, as I now refer to Prius owners. And in his snear I saw much that was wrong with the world.

This little stuck up queen, with his tight little navy blue sweater and the button down shirt peeking out of it believes that the fact he drives an ugly hybrid give him the right to give me in my truck a sdirty look. Honey I was fighting for the right for you to be an out and snippy queen when you were in your upper middle class house with direct from Bullock's Crib-with it's baby freindly netting and the Valium popping mom. Do not give me atttitude.

Then I figured it out. Pri-Asses buy their ugly little cars because they are ugly and stand out. Honda makes 3 hybrids, Ford makes a hybrid SUV, but these are trendy enough. Because they aren't OBVIOUS. The Prius and the Pri-Asses stand out because there car is so ugly. Oh and they had to pay extra and ... shhh... "get on the LIST" to get one. Bite Me!

Yea, the world owes you a big fat debt of gratitude because you are enlightened enough to buy a Prius. I got a better idea, Sparky. Why don't you take the bus. It runs right down La Brea. I sure your sweatered hide would save even more gas on public transportation.

See - I am a little on edge right now. So not the best time for a rant.

Hey, did you see know that the election is over they found out that the explosives were stolen after we took over the base? I heard this from KNX Radio and this was the next sentence. "President Bush's Representative said that he will extend his hand to the democrats in the next term. But cautioned that he wouldn't extend it very far." Really, that is what he said.

To quote Rufas (Wainright) - "Oh what a world we live in."