Thursday, December 16, 2004

And then the wind came

1) And then the wind came and all is better.

Yes ladies and germs, the Santa Ana winds have kicked up. Our Christmas wishes have come true.

I woke up this morning, open the garage door and the wind whipped through. Before I could even bundle up, I realized it was the warmth of the Santa Ana's. Nothing beats a hot (like 80 degree) wind at 8 in the morning.

I know it is earthquake weather. I know that more killings occur during the Santa Ana winds. I know that big rigs blow over (2 this morning on the 210). But it is all mitigated by the lovely lovely warm wind.

2) As for yesterday's post about the scary Grinch and other holiday wierdness, my Uncle Timo takes full responsability. He took me to see Yellow Submarine when I was very young and he thinks it might have scared me for life.