Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fun and Minor Rant

Before I run into a horrible all day meeting (Xanax already taken), let me say a couple of fun things.

1) The tamale festival is this week-end. Eddie and I LOVE a local festival, and the Tamale Festival is one of the best. The old Mexican ladies from every church in a 50 mile radius make tamles and bring them... yum.

2) We are going to Mexico next week-end to look into buying a condo - yeah! That means 3 days of yummy yummy food! I love Mexico.

3) The dogs are getting their hairs cut today so that is nice.

Minor Rant

I recall being told that the Marriage Amendments passed only effected marriage. Well, in Michigan the Attourney General is looking at it. A couple fo representatives have stated that the state amendment should invalidate State Workers Union's contracts - because they offer same sex health benefits. The canary wheezes.