Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Older Quarterbacks shouldn't be allowed to play, but if they can...

I think that it isn't really fair that a player go to BYU, red shirt for a year, then go on a mission and come back and have 4 years of eligabiliy left.

However... if this is going to happen, then good for the Bruins.

Ben Olsen, number 1 prospect when he left high school 3 years ago, is going to be a Bruin. A 6'4" lefty Bruin quarterback. And a Mormon. So hopefully none of the recent Bruin "accidents".

And he will play with Spencer Havner (selected 1st team all American by cbssportsline.com and collegefootballnews.com and 1st team all cute defense by one scooter mitchell).

Ahhh... Spencer

Oh yea, one more thing. Eddie and I watched DodgeBall last night (thank you Eddie - I love my gift). And the mascot of the month was on the "bad boy" Dodge Ball team (he is "Blade"). He is also SHORT. My honey was duely deflated.