Friday, April 01, 2005

April - Spring Forward

April has burst upon us. March - with it's dreadfull birthdays and rain and crap is a distant memory (all memories arer distant at 46 - but we move on).

In honor of the new season, I want one of these when it comes out (yes - I get older, but I never stop wanting new toys).


Jeep is trying to fix what it done broke. If you go to the main Jeep site, you will see an ad for the "new" Jeep Commander. In case it seems - somehow - oddly familiar, well look no further than the picture. It is a Jeep Cherokee with round edges. You know, that great little seller they dropped about 3 years ago.

Of course, no one likes to admit a mistake so they added a 3rd row of seating and called it "all new". It's all new as in 1997 new. Although, I will admit, I like it.

Speaking of liking, for our new found Spring Attitude - we feature the Tequilla swilling, Bongo Playing, Bong hiding Matthew McCounahey. He's got a new movie coming out - and apparently that is enough reason to remove clothing. I say it is a cheap ploy to get girls and gay boys to take a look. Bring on more movies baby.

Springing Away From Ofoto

Yea, Ofoto has worked by nerves by turning into KodakGallery. I am trying Shutterfly. See if the LINK works.