Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm ignoring it all

The Jackson trial...

A Senator that justifies violence against Federal Judges by saying they are activists...

The introduction of a bill into the Senate (sponsered by 4 Senators) that states that Judges and thje Supreme Coutrt have no right to review cases "concerning that entity's, officer's, or agent's acknowledgment of God as the sovereign source of law, liberty, or government"

I'm ignoring how the Pope's funeral and Prince Charles Marriage were slated for the same day (Prince Charles reschedule - thank god).

I am ignoring an asnine race for LA Mayor between Current Mayor Dunderhead and hopeful candidate Panders-with-Fist.

I am ignoring customers that whine, honking drivers and the time change.

I am, in fact, ignoring the idiots today. I don't have time for them. I am very busy with my friends, my boyfriend, my dogs and enjoying my microfiber briefs. I am, in a very Zen way, at peace this moment. So don't piss me off.