Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Moment of Kindness

You know, I love those wierd moments when you connect with someone that makes no sense.

I haven't been going to the gym for a while (I thought I would get nice and fat for the in-laws wedding). Well, the last two days I have. I have been eating better and going to the gym.

So, on my way back from the gym I go to Del Taco. No wait... I have the taco salad with extra meat and I don't eat the tostada so it is very low carb.

Well, the little old Mexican lady who works to fill the orders and pass them out the window saw me. And she waved and asked where I have been. And I said working. And she said, "Come on. Tell me the truth." So I said I had been depressed and just hanging out at lunch.

She said that she was glad I was feeling better - and she wanted to see me again soon. And then she gave me a huge smile.

And I feel better.