Monday, May 16, 2005

The new A3 and Scooter

Okay, here is the thing. I love a little hatchback car. I just do - shoot me. I love the Audi A3. To be honest, I have wanted an A3 for years. Since I saw it in Europe.

The new A3 in the US, blah - 4 doors, but still very cute.

However, I have been thinking. I think the truck is good for me. Not just becasue it is Butch and Cute, but because it fits my style. "Style" here being used loosely to define slob. I mean, a car is for carrying crap around. I got into trouble with Eddie's Beemer when I hit the concrete car stop at the MGM Grand. My trcuk, FYI, no problem when hitting a car stop. With the truck, if my U turn doesn't quite fit in the street, fine, I go up over the curb a little.

I think it is probably best I don't go back to a car that goes SSSCCRRAAAPPEEE everytime I am near a curb.