Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Skank is engaged to a hot 27 year old shipping heir?

Okay, is life really this far out of balance? Paris Hilton - professional skank, rich skank, but skank non-the-less, is enaged.

I would normally get this. She is, after all, rich. And, judging from her videos, very bendy. So I can see a poor horn dog taking to her like a puppy takes to a old soiled pair of undies. But Paris Latsis?

a) He is not poor. He is the heir to a shiping fortune.
b) Clearly he has no problem getting laid. "Hi, I'm rich, 27 and hung like Jamie Fox." (I guess on that last one, but judging from her videos, Paris H prefers them big.)
c) He's cute.




So, as the kids say nowadays, "What up?"
Well, more power to her. She strikes me as what any guy, gay or straight, would be like if he was born rich and thin. And that is not a compliment.

Hey, we saw Madagasgar over the week-end. The main characters were okay. But the penquins and the lemurs. Over the top funny. Loved it!