Thursday, June 30, 2005

I guess it didn't hurt


Apparently it hasn't hurt the movie (War of the Worlds made like 21 Million dollars in day 1 - and it was a week day). But I think Tom has gone, if I may quote myself, bat-shit crazy.

Don't get me wrong. He is still pretty (in that pysco you can't get rid of way), but with the Katie Holmes and the Scientology and the lack of a sense of humor .. well he kind of put me off.

That, and Dakota Fanning. I mean how many times can we watch bug-eyes before we want to scream at the screen. Yes, da' a-lee-anz is awful scary. I mean couldn't she just have been eaten or smushed or what ever the aliens do to little girls with big saucer eyes.

Well, it won't be on the top of my list. But my list still includes Mr. and Mrs. Smith - so I am a little behind the times.