Monday, June 06, 2005

Week-end

It was a fun week-end. Bradley came down on a cheap flight at the last minute, so we got to play with him for a while.

We all went to a party on Canyon, that Todd-AO's boyfriend through. Amazing yard and house. Mike has redone the whole house and it was very cool. Lots of people I haven't seen in a long time. One is Chris, and she has twins. Who are 8! Wow. I guess it has been a while since I have seen her.

Eddie and I watched the finals of Tennis on Sunday. I know tennis can be dull, but the finals were amazing. It was really really fun.

We played a lot of cards, went to the Virgin Megastore, and generallyhad fun. It is a short-ish week for me. Eddie and I are going to England this week-end for a short break. It will be nice to see everyone. And, apparently, it is birthday week in the UK!