Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Busy busy busy

Well, in the big schema of life, it is probably just as good the Ed-ster is in Jolly Olde right now. I have been swamped (I don't know how to spell it in order to pronounce it swamp-pe-ded - without everyone thinking I just misspelt it) swamped with work.

I have 7 AM calls all week (except today - but today our painter called at 6:45 - "Did I wake you?"), calls in the afternoon and night calls with Asia. I am plumb tuckered out (like a plumb-bob... anyone? Hello, is this thing on?).

And now, to add distance to insult to injury - I have meetings in Hong Kong next week. Yes, I am flying out Sunday night to have 2 days of meetings in Hong Kong. I get to go because why? Good news? No. The boss doesn't go for good news. The boss gets to go and tell them to shut up and install. What you have is what you get.

Whewww!!!

And why am I posting at 10PM? Because I am busy all day. And I finally finished my meetings and my outstanding action items. And I am on the world wide call tomorrow AM. Arg.