Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Eddie is doing okay

Well, Eddie is doing fine. He is better now that he is working a little and settled into Gary's place. Much like my Eddie, Gary is a fan of frozen dinners (I don't know if it is Pizzas like Edwardo, but frozen none the less).

Hopefully Eddie will learn how to reheat a pizza in England without setting off the Fire Alarms, but one step at a time.

The fourth has come and gone. I took a little break, went to Target early - sat in my jaquzzi and then went to bed early. The dogs and I listened to the popping of the fireworks across the city. It was really foggy up here, so the viewing was lousy.

I don't really have too much else. Nerves are frayed at work (I am not sure why, we just got off a 3 day week-end) and everyone is on edge. I cancelled my Tuesday yelling meeting in hopes of working things better one on one - but that didn't seem to help much. Oh well.

The week-end was nice. I went to the desert with Bradley and we hung out with Muffin on Friday and Saturday. No hanging out with Muffin is complete without a trip to Costco - so we all went. We also went to the new bar / resaurant in the desert - Wang's.

Maybe it is me, but isn't Wang's kind of an obvious name for a gay bar / restaurant that serves Chinese food. And it is every bit as classy as the name implies. In fact, you have to cross over a little bridge to get to the restroom. The bridge crosses a little stream through the middle of the dining room. Charming. But we had a good time, and the Muffin got flirted with by some biscut from Stockholm who works there - so it was a success!

Hello Eddie.