Monday, July 25, 2005

Update - July 25


Well, it has been almost a month now. Eddie comes home next week.

Actually, I will see him on Thursday. We are meeting in Iceland for a week-end. Well, technically, a week. The problem is that Iceland is no easy trick to get to. In order for the cost to be reasonable, I have to fly and return on Wednesdays (from JFK). I could go via San Francisco, but I would only be there for 2 nights or 9 nigths - or pay over $3,000 (for coach!).

Whatever, I want to see Iceland (the picture is of Seljalandsfoss falls) and I really want to see my honey. I am looking forward to the week-end.

This week-end I saw Mr and Mrs Smith with Lynn. Let me just say this, watch the first 15 - 20 minutes of this movie, and tell me you don't find Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt smoking hot together. I mean, smoking hot.

My only problem is that it is a really great 1 hr 45 minute movie. Then there is an extra 45 minutes tacked on the end. Car chase, car case, car chase, shoot em up, shoot em up, shoot em up. I got it.

My favorite line, Angelina to Brad, ""Why do I get the girlie gun?". They are both really pretty - and really fun in this movie. Angelina isn't her Laura Croft Tomb-Raider characterthere is a little more behind it. And Brad is funny and fun. But you feel Angelina could kick his ass if she had to. Brad's funny.