Friday, August 12, 2005

Star Sighting at 40 Year Old Virgin Premeire



You know I don't usually do star sightings (because I don't get to a lot of Premeires), but we went to the "40 Year Old Virgin" premeire yesterday. It was good, but definately R rated. There was gratutious usage of the f word, just to get an R rating I think.

Anyway, quite the stellar crowd. Hank Azaria, most of the cast of the 70's show, Ben Stiller, I ran into (literally) Rick Schroder, Bill Maher and a lot of others. One to make Lynn jealous was Nathan Fillion. Better known as the Captain of Firefly or Caleb from Buffy the V Slayer. Cool. He was with some gal - and he looked smitten. He was also the love interest in 2 Guys, A Girl and a Pizza place (later without the pizza place.

And for the straight boyz (you know who you are :-). We saw Tara Reid in this blue halter. I can totally see why her boobs pop out all the time, she barely covers those bad boys. She was out and about with a bunch of drunk girls scoping the studio exces and trying to find the straight guys (I think there were 2 there).