Thursday, September 01, 2005

H. Katrina

So, I went a little crazy yesterday about the government response to the Hurricane. Sorry. It is just heart wrenching to see the devistation and pain and to see our government so deaf and/or slow to respond to our own people. And it is killing me that no one is calling the powers that be on this. Talking heads that pound everything that Democrats / Liberals / Californians (listen to them) do, won't even politely request that the Republicans get off their ass.

Ed and I have already given money to the support efforts, but I really think our government should have stepped up to the plate. But that is me - I won't go off here. Luckily, both GE and Citibank are matching 1 to 1.

If I could help at all, I would drive a bunch of crap there, but I think the problems go beyond loading up the truck with supplies and rolling out. I feel a little helpless.

scooter