Friday, September 23, 2005

Of course they're Trucks! They're Texans!

So I am reading a variety of liberal web sites (I read both liberal and conservative everyday - keep your friends close and your enemies closer). Well, every now and they liberals are idiots. Today somebody noted that in the pictures of cards waiting for gas or waiting to get out of Houston they are all, (giant surpised intake of breath here) Trucks! No wonder we are running out of gas.

Really?

Come on, I am a big-ass liberal my self, but is this news? Texans like Trucks? Guess what, straight boys like a nice set of knockers and gay boys think Brad Pitt is dreamy. The best selling food in Mexico is Mexican food. Snowmobiles sell better in Wisconsin than they do in LA!

Trucks... Geez. And SUV's. I have idea, let's think this through. I am fleeing a Huricane. I have an SUV at home and a Honda Civic. Which one do I take... Hum... this is a tough one.

Come on people. If you make stupid retorical pionts they are not going to listen to you when there is a real point.

FYI- when the big one hits LA, we are all piling into the 4 Wheel drive Truck.