Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Three things

Well, the nincompoopery isn't until the bottom (I refuse to rant) so let's start with fun news.

1. Eddie posted the pics from Chicago on Ofoto. I look like a tub of goo in them, but I will link anywho...




More Pics.

2. Trevor is taking after Eddie now. He loves to gaze over the city at night.



3. Harriet "Details Oriented" Miers, the best person that he could find for the Supreme Court, wasn't licensed to practice law in DC this year. No big deal - probably not needed as Legal Counsel to the President. (See answer #11 in her answers to the Supreme Court).

But, no biggie. She fixed it.

Earlier this year, I received notice that my dues for the District of Columbia Bar were delinquent and as a result my ability to practice law in D.C. had been suspended. I immediately sent the dues in to remedy the delinquency. The non-payment was not intentioned, and I corrected the situation upon receiving the letter.

So this is the best qualified person in the United States to sit on the court. Someone who couldn't remember to qualify to practice law! Kids, this isn't just an oversite. Part of being a lawyer, is being licensed. So we have dizzy, doe-eyed Gladys Gravits as our next Supreme Court judge. Oh yea, she will be very neutral when deciding a case that Gorgie-Porgie has brought up.

You're Dreamy....