Thursday, November 10, 2005

SeWat


SEWAT - Scott and Ed's Weird Ass Terriers

It must be a sub-species of Terriers that only inhabit our homes.

First it was the hair licking thing. Our dogs like our wet hair inthe Jaquzi. Most visitors dog's won't venture near the Jaquzi. The funny thing is that Trevor started it right away. Odd.

Then today. It was raining. He woke up at 5:30 (like freakin' clock work) to go pee. So we go outside. It is wet. He stands around, won't walk on the rocks to pee. So I wait and wait and wait. Still nothing. I go inside and get his leash (sometimes you have to force him to stand on the rocks to pee). I stand outside with him. Nuttin'. I walk up and down. Nuttin'. Exasperted, I implore, "Trevor, would you PLEASE 'Go Pee" (which is the command). Nuttin'.

Fine. I open the door, take off the leash. He bolts into the bathroom upstairs, where the pee pad is laid out in preperation for the day, and pees. I swear him sigh as he did it.

As you probably know, my other dogs have wet feet issues as well (they have a problem peeing if their feet are wet).

SeWat