Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Holy Moly (Really)



Well we made it. It was my Grandmother Donna's 90th birthday. We had quite the party at our house in the desert. There were a lot of folks at the party. It started on Saturday around 1PM, and didn't end until 8 hours later. Then we got up and went to a brunch at Las Caswaylas (not how it is spelled).

My grandmother, my mom and her husband Nick, my sister Tiffany and her husband T and my little brother Quintin all stayed at our house. It was a fun. In, you know, a car wreck kind of way.

I haven't hung out with this side of the family much, and I didn't realize the family dynamics. Let me say there are LOTS. Too many to go into here, but I had a really good time. And Donna had a really good time. And I got to hang out with my mom. My mom had a good time with me (a really good time with everyone else? I am not so sure).

See how happy we are. More dirt later.