Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh.. That's What You Mean

So I have a person that we work with (if you can describe 24 by 7 bitching as "working with"). English is not her first language, so I have had to publish a translation file so that my team can understand her phraseology.

"You have not even responded to my suggestions"
Translation: "You did not do everything I said."

"You are not following the process."
Translation: "You did not do everything I said."

"I will write the meeting minutes."
Translation: "You people are idiots and I will write up what I want, then hold you to it."

"I have to discuss this with management."
Translation: "I'm going to wait a week, then bitch that you are not doing what I said."

"Thank you, I am glad we are in agreement."
Translation: "You better do just like I told you to, you dumb-shits."