Friday, October 06, 2006

I see bad parallels...

On again I see problems ahead in Survivor. It's early to get rid of the cutest boys. Yesterday JP was voted out (he with the red X above him).





And what was the strike against the professional beach volleyball player, some girl said she wanted to be voted off and he agreed with her. True he did lay around camp a lot - but he's pretty. I want something to look at if I am working.

PS, there is also the cute girl who lays around for something hubba to look at, Parvati.



This has happened before when the cuties are voted off early. Survivor nearly lost me one season of ugh-o's. I think it prejudice against the hispanics. (JP was born in Manhattan Beach but apparently his grandparents were from Mexico). Or pretty hispanics. Or something.

But it is okay JP, you still have volleyball.

PS.