Thursday, February 08, 2007

Change in Mascot as I go...

Well, Eddie was not enamoured with Bucky Katt as Mascot, and so we move to the ever popular Tommay Haas. I know I don't normally change simply due to pressure from without, but it is Eddie, and I have to pretend to listen to him.




Tommy is a spunky little German player. He is a great guy. He has won in LA a couple of times (beating the likes of Rafel Nadal and Andre Agassi). His favorite tournament is the Australia Open because he likes the city and weather. Here he is enjoying the weather.




He has a cool web site, and he seems like a nice guy.



I am impressed often by tennis players. It seems like a game anyone can play, but to see them do it and then walk outand try to hit he little ball is tough. I spend much of my time running around the fences picking up the balls I missed.