Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Why it is no fun to bitch about the weather

We all know how much Scooter enjoys a good complaint (whine, what-ever you want to call it). But I have been (for me) fairly reticent about la weather. You at home may be asking yourself why? Why, since it has been in the 80's in LA is he so quiet about the teens in New York.

I will tell you. Two reasons.

One. Superstition. I am afraid if I bitch, it will just get worst. Complaining about it being 11 with a wind chill of -2 will only bring temps of 9 and a wind chill of -7 the next day. Never say it can't get worse, because it will.

Two. Ed's family lives in so much worse weather. Really. This is the forecast from the Minneapolis Star Something.



It just seems extra whiny to bitch about + temperatures when they are hovering in the minuses all the time.