Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Immorality Defined: Thank you General Pace



You know me, I appreciate honesty. And, with General Pace you get honesty. The Chicago Tribune asked him about removing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" and he was frank. "I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts," Pace said.


I applaud his honesty. I would be interested in the rest of his moral feelings, since these seem to have direct interest on who gets to fit to serve our country. Is he catholic? Because any catholic who has been divorced without proving adultery is immoral. And any catholic who remarries is immoral.

Also, anyone who has a child out of wedlock is immoral and should not be allowed to serve. And I have seen the TV, some of these people are heros. We should hop to and kick their damn asses out.

And, of course, the military has relaxed their recruitment standards and 33% of new army recruits have criminal records now. The 2 most common offenses being burglary and assault. Last time I looked, those were both illegal and immoral. I mean big time, flaming words on the rock delivered to Chuck Heston immoral.

But no, it is critical to our nation to keep out a fag who doesn't have sex and wants to serve his country. The first enlisted man who was injured in action in Iraq (losing his leg) and never had sex in the military, but was gay - he is immoral. Lying to the nation in order to go to war, that is jim freaking dandy.

The words of contempt I have do not belong in public.

This, by the way, is the picture and story of the first marine injured in Iraq. The immoral Eric Alva. Who lost a leg for his country. Too bad he is an immoral Sodomite that is burning in hell.