Friday, June 01, 2007

Mascot of the Month: UCLA Alumni








Well, it is Mascot of the Month time. And I gotta go with a UCLA Alumni. And here, I will admit it, I love Heather Locklear.


When I was at UCLA and lived on Glenrock in apartment 104 with 3 other guys, Heather Locklear lived in 103 with 3 other girls. She was nice then and I hear she is still a nice person.


She was "discovered" in the UCLA BearWear catalogue. Which, right after Heather, became the number 1 catalogue to get into and was then filled with young male and female UCLA model hopefuls. And about 2 years after that was criticized so much that they have now gone over to the "real people" type. FYI - I can see "real people" on the street, I want to see blond hotties in my BearWear catalogue. But I digress.





Here is Heather in her first series, T. J. Hooker! Since then she has had the boobs done a little (not overly so). And sadly, with the advent of High Def TV has had a minor facelift, but look at her recent picture.





She is how we from UCLA want to think of ourselves. Nice, pert and cute. The kind of person that you might not marry, but you would definitely not be shopping around while you were out on a date with them.


She saved Dynasty, Melrose Place and Spin City. But even Heather, in a White Pantsuit to die for couldn't save LAX (but she did face down a 747 in the Pilot Episode and she was AWESOME).






She is so LA.