Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Great Day

Well, we were at Wimbledon in the morning.. and it appears that is about all that got off. We saw Svetlana win (you might remember here from an earlier nincompoopery update). I know love Svetlana. I mean come on. Her name is Svetlana Kuznetsova (trying saying that three times in mixed company), she has legs with all the appeal of tree trunks, and she has decided to have her blond hair done in faux Jamaican corn rows. The crowd routs for anyone against her. Hey, Svetlana is my GAL!



We also saw Llyton Hewitt for a while (and yes he is just as dreamy in person).

I also saw Mauresmo lose! It was fun.

Then we went to Lord's and watched Cricket! Fun. I really liked it, even though it was cut short for rain. And, apparently, after we left it rained like crazy.

Home tomorrow.