Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quiz: Who said this...

Question 1. In June of 2006, in the run up to an election who said this about gay marriage:

"I don't believe there's any issue that's more important than this one," said Sen. xxx. "I think this debate is very healthy, and it's winning a lot of hearts and minds. I think we're going to show real progress."

Sen. David Vitter, a Louisiana Republican.

Where do I know that name from?? Humm...? Oh yea, in the just released phone records of the Washington DC Madam.

He states now that it was a serious sin, but he talked with his wife and pastor and is past it. He will not discuss this any further.

Kiss my ass, Dave. If you can take to the Senate floor to denounce fags and say that banning gay marriage is worth amending the Constitution for, then I am allowed to call you a lying hypocrite who broke his marriage vows with a hooker for a few moments of sexual gratification. And you have no moral standing to say that my wanting to commit to my partner (and- FYI- not cheat on them with a whore) is a threat to the institution of marriage.
And when you stopping talking about my sex life, I will stop talking about your adulterous and illegal extra-marital relations.
Question 2. Who wrote to the chairman and ranking member of the U.S. Senate Finance Committee expressing support for reauthorization of the Title V Abstinence Education Program of the Social Security Act. Saying in the letter "These programs have been shown to be effective in reducing the risk of out-of-wedlock pregnancy and sexual transmitted diseases by teaching teenagers that saving sex until marriage and remaining faithful afterwards is the best choice for health and happiness."
That's right. Sen. Vitter.


Hypocrite