Saturday, August 11, 2007

Small Time Mix Up

Occasionally the internet screws with those of us who skim rather than read details. For example, I am going to Palm Springs tomorrow to check on the desert house.

Well, today I got my notice to checkin online, so I did. But they I notice a serious problem with my tickets. The flight leaves at 6:10 AM, boarding at 5:40. Five forty in the morning! Well, I look at the web site, and no- it says the flights leaves at 8:40. Clearly a mix up.

And from LaGuardia. Okay, I probably blew that myself. There are probably more flights from La Guardia instead of Newark. Okay my bad there. But this time thing is their issue.

So I get my boarding pass from the printer and then read the AA site to find thenumber to call and complain. Well, in looking for the number to call, I see that my flight actually lands in Dallas at 8:40. Yep, sure as shit, my flight actually does leave La Gaurdi at 6:10.

Skimming can be bad.