Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I don't know about this...



So these are the new Ralph Lauren opening cerimonies outfits. I am not sure that I like them. They are clean and preppy and probably a lot classier than we had, but I still wonder.
.
For example, what is the stripe mid stomach about? Let's face it, Dontay Wilder (the boxer) has no stomach, but the outfit makes it look like he has one.
.


.
The outift does look better on Giuseppe Luzpone (a US rower), but I think it is the lack of the middle stripe that does it. (Or the decision not to wear the sweater). Ralph was supposedly influence by Chariots of Fire and it is timeless, but I am not so sure.
.
I mean, think about it. We have seen the US team walk in before and they are layabouts. Will the outfits hinder that or make it look even worse?