Friday, April 18, 2008

No Sleeping in the Night

Well, last night for dinner we had Chinese, and I accidently ate pasta (Crab Rangoon).  So I was up all night thinking.  This is bad.  My train of thought is something like this.

Scott... why is it that hispanics can't have the S at the beginning of a word.  It is always es-scott.  Like es-spangia.  But they can say Sangria.

I like Sangria.  I haven't had good Sangria in a while.

But they can't say Steve either.  It is always es-steve.

I wonder if they can say Seth.

When did Seth become such a popular name?  You got your Seth Rogan.  Seth Meyers. Seth Rudeski.  Seth Green.

They are all funny guys.  I wonder if there is some relationship between the name Seth and comedy?  Maybe it sounds funny.

Seth
Seth

No, it doesn't sound funny.  

Unless someone has a lisp.  Then it would be Theth.  Now Theth thoundths funny.

Particular if it was a lisping hispanic who would have to say eth-theth.

I wonder if those Rangoons had pasta in them.