Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Flatwater Kayak and Canoe Mascot

So Eddie and I got our tickets to Beijing the other day. I am, how do you Americans say..., like oh my gawd so excited. We are seeing so much fun stuff, I don't tell you because I am not trying to brag.
.
Anyway, one of the things we wanted to see was flat water kayak and canoe. Basically because the venue is different and it should be a lot of fun.a
.
But we need someone to root for, right? So I looked and the current Gold Medal Champ, and all around nice guy is Adam van Koeverden from Canookia.


As you can tell, even though he is not, per say, a "looker", I will root for him. As for Lisa, there are no thigh shots because rowers, with their reasonably attractive upper bodies, don't have big thighs.
.
I'll make do.


Anywho, it will be fun. And it is time for a Canook mascot. We haven't had one since Jocelyne - and Brenden Frazier won't be one this summer with the Olympic theme.
.
Oh Canada!