Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Honest, no lie...


So I have horrible lower back problems. My lower back hurts all the time.
.
I have thrown it out lifting, loading, twisting in he smallest increments, even sleeping. We purchased a hard bed for it, and put a feather topper on top.
.
Nothing works.
.
Actually, nothing did work. I was ready to try the medicines for constant pain (Celebrex?), or acupuncture or anything.
.
Then, about 2 months ago I read an article in Men's Health about how people who go barefoot have such better back and foot health. And, the closest to barefoot are these ugly ugly Nike "Free" shoes.
.
Might as well try them, right?
.
Cured my back problems. I kid you not. Even now, when my back hurts in the morning, I put these bad boys on and within hours I feel better.
.
And yes, I know they are really really ugly. And those pictured are the lookers in the line. But they work like a charm. So, there you go. Works like a charm.
.
And yes, I do read it for the articles (mainly).