Friday, June 13, 2008

How Cool Is That?!?

In the world of How Cool Is That, Scooter has a new entry.
.
As you all may remember ("you all may remember" - I can't decide if I am writing to a 3rd grade class or a "last week, on Blossom") Lisa Hunt does theater and movie reviews occasionally in London for a web site.
.
Well apparently they are expanding and doing some reviews in New York. Their second review is up here. If you can't be bothered to check out the link and read - well I think I would have to call him a new star in the firmament of New York Reviewers...
.
Well, if you don't want to do that, then just take a look at the picture below and the by-line. Is it called a by-line when it's online? Is it an online by-line? Is it an onby-line? Ahww screw it, I wrote it and it is up!
.
Yea!