Thursday, June 12, 2008

NOT a Schnoodle


One of Ed's pet peeves is when people think Trevor is a Schnauzer. He doesn't understand it (you should hear him, it's funny, "Have they ever seen a Schnauzer? Schnauzers are black or white!"). Truth be I don't think Ed is a fan of little dogs. Don't get me wrong, he LOVES the T-Dog, but in general he isn't a fan of Yorkies or Toy Poodles or yappie little dogs. He doesn't like yappers - and I think somewhere in his brain he sees Schnauzers as yappers.
.
So I was walking the Trev Monster last night and this guy stops me.
.
And he asked me about Trevor. And all I could think of was that I was glad Ed wasn't there. He says, "Wow! I have never seen a Schnauzer with such cute little poodle hair. Is he a cross?"
.
A cross? A... schnoodle? No! Even Trevor was a little offended. He does NOT have Poodle Hair. It's just this damn humidity, he can't do a thing with it.