Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm back in NYC

Well, after working on the desert house, I am back in New York (FYI- if you know anyone that wants to rent a house in Palm Springs area, send them to the site http://deserthouseforrent.homestead.com/ - referrals paid).
.

You probably got Ed's note that we are engaged. It was a really nice note if you didn't get it.
.
Anywho, more than one person asked if Ed had an engagement ring. Well, the answer is no because we already have wedding bands.
.
But, I did get him an engagement watch. I got this at Diesel for him, and it has five time zones.
.
There is a purpose behind it. 1) He loves watches - he doesn't really wear jewelery otherwise - and this is great on him. 2) It has five time zones to kind of symbolize the fact we love to travel and are always on the go.
.
Anyways, I love him.