Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update on China

Hey there- so here are a couple of notes on China:

1.  I'm exhausted before it all really begins. (ergo typos) (what time/day is it?)
2. Things are incredibly coordinated and put together. This place is absolutely ready for the Games. I don't really give a crap about the smog. LA...14 years....I firmly believe it is "haze"
3. Each day more and more people arrive in the city.  Today, I found myself thinking of the house in the desert (earthquake and all) to get away.
4. This is really not China...I've been to China. This is sort of a Disney version of China. A little toooo put together.
5. I walked home and through the "Watercube" tonight. One of the most incredible places I've ever been. I wanted to dive in. The place is awesome.
6. I've never dealt with, and managed so much money in my life.  
7. I don't like buffets and group-dinners....that will make for a very long month.
8. This will all be really cool once it all starts!!!!!!
9. This will all be really cool once it all ends.

later
Ed