Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Here in Beijing now.

I (Scott) got here yesterday to join Eddie. It is great to be here. The city is all exicted.

Also, altough you won't believe this, Eddie is a big deal here. I mean, he doesn't mind tooting his own horn, but here he is the grand pooba (which was what I wanted to be at Xerox when I had to fill in all those 5 and 10 year plans that I KNEW no one ever read).

The guy with the money always gets the hello's and Eddie really does. It's very cool and I am proud of him. The hotel here is where all NBC's on air talent is too, so all the commentators and all stay here.

I took the subway today to Tienamen Square and it was pretty fun. Had I not traveled so much in Asia, the sidelong stares would freak me out, but I am used to being the Big Blond American Giant in crowds or on the subway.

Well more late (ie post nap)