Friday, September 12, 2008

My Georgia Post was a week before the Sarah Palin Interview





Just so we are all clear here, I asked the question on nincompoopery if we would REALLY go to war with Russia over Georgia 1 week ago today.  Well before the Sarah Palin interview was shot.
.
I have tried to, and will continue to, stay out of the Presidential race on nincompoopery because all of my friends already have their minds made up one way or the other.  Saying anything would just annoy people and there are PLENTY of web sites and comments that do that.
.
Nincompoopery is just a friendly little place where I can let friends and family now what is going on with Eddie and I - and where I can let me mind wander.  Most everyone has learned to put up with the gratuitous himbo shots and the relentless UCLA rah rah.  No reason to make anyone put up with politics here as well.  I know you all have only so much patience.
.
Speaking of UCLA, we play BYU (ranked 14th in the country) in the great state of Mormon tomorrow.  Go Bruins.
.
And, speaking of himbos, here is a Romanian Robert STANESCU.