Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Aaron Tveit


Just so you know, I almost had Aaron Tviet as the Mascot of the Month, but I was afraid I would be called for youth.
.
Aaron, however, is a find. I saw him first in "Next to Normal", where he was AMAZING. I have included a small YouTube below, which doesn't really capture it - but comes close. I also saw him in "Saved" with Gail. He was just Fiero in Wicked (picture above), but I think he is reprising the role in "Next To Normal" in Washington.
.
I am hoping that it is prior to a Broadway run. I saw it off Broadway and loved it.
.
The cool thing about living here is that you get to see some great talent that may or may not make it later. I mean it is sad that these people might not get big - but to witness them performing is cool.
.
FYI - Aaron doesn't come into the video for about 90 seconds - you just have to put up with it to see him.
.