Friday, November 07, 2008

"Limbo"

"Oh Lord.. back in Limbo again"  (Sung to the tune of Back in Lodi Again).
.
So this is funny... well not funny "ha ha", but funny "karma".
.
I don't know if ya'll recall when the new Pope put the kibosh on "limbo" early this year.  I wrote about it -although you will be forgiven if you don't remember - I tend to ramble a bit.
.
Previously "limbo" was where unbaptized babies went, and since my baptism was unexpectedly cancelled, I was figuring limbo was my best bet to avoid, you know, Hell.  (The place, not the curse word..)
.
So I made some funny jokes about the sad demise of Limbo (funny ha-ha, not funny karma).
.
Well, after this election there are stories about the 18,000 marriages in California that were performed going into Limbo.  Since Eddie and I were one of those, get this, I am back in "Limbo" only actually, not metaphorically.  Which is funny karma, not funny ha-ha.
.
And yet the funny karma is, in a karma-kinda way, kinda funny ha-ha. - if you choose to view it that way.
.
And the fact that I choose to view it in a funny "ha-ha" kind of way is a giant step forward for Scooter (you know karma-wise).