Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas Story from Lynnie

Today I went to Sue's house for xmas brunch.  I took True, otherwise known, lovingly, by Sue's husband Gary as "that dog."  Whenever I take True to their house I have to pick their dog Gracie's food up because as we all know True will eat anything and everything she can find.  So I put Gracie's food on the counter by the sink.  Mind you the food is in one of a 2 bowl set, 1 bowl food the other bowl water.  Brunch is laid out on the island in the center of the kitchen with an assortment of knosh.  One of the guests is Aunt Honey.  She reminds me of Scott's grandma, hearing aid and all.  The day progresses and as we are in the midst of the gift exchange we hear a commotion in the kitchen.  Apparently, Gary found Aunt Honey munching on nuggets that she thought were roasted soy beans.  NOT.  Yes, Aunt Honey was eating Gracie's kibble.  Gary almost peed his pants he was laughing so hard.  He now blames "that dog."  I say "that dog" gave him the best laugh he's had and will have in a long time.  It is a story that will be retold in years to come.
 
Hope you had a good laugh today as well.
 
kisses