Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fly a Bigger Plane


I see no reason to fly this little tiny plane between Newark and almost anywhere.
.
Really this is the little job we flew this week-end.  It is also the plane we always fly if we go to Columbus.
.
Here is my question, doesn't it make more sense to fly a 737?  I mean this bad boy only holds 50, an I have never flown them when they are not full.  I think they
.
And while it isn't a bad plane once in the air, it is a hell hole on the ground waiting to take off.  It is small cramped and there is very little air circulation.
.
It is so bad, Ed an I can't decide on the right configuration to fly it in.  It is a 1 seat aisle, 2 seat.  So you think that Ed and I would want the 2 seat style, but that doesn't always work.  It is kind of cramped.
.
On the way back we tried the 1 seat side each.  That isn't bad except for every the steward(ess) sashays by she knocks into your shoulder.  Even worse on our flight where baby did indeed have back.