Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bring Back Lavin!!!


Arghh!
.
And here is the problem with a "defensive" team. Once you have someone smother you, you can't come back.
.
Howland should go back to Pitt where he was a defensive whiz and that was enough.
.
UCLA had 55 points for the whole entire game.
.
55.
.
That is a half time total back when I went to school. Burger King gave everyone a free whopper after we scored 100 and had a ticket, and we ate all the time!
.
I know, I "don't understand" the new college landscape, but I understand boring as hell.
.
Bring back Steve Lavin. I mean we are still paying him (which is why he hasn't taken a new job - then we get to stop paying). How tough would it be for us to grovel and get him back.
.
Note to Ben Howland, you can bore us but don't lose to USC in the early rounds of the Pac 10 tourny!!! And certainly don't bore us while you do it.