Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Don't Know if you have notice, but...

... Denise Richards on Dancing with the Stars always looks terrified.
.
I think Denise Richards is beautiful.  And if you are a straight man - then you know that too.
.
Come on, everyone saw Wild Things!!!  If not, you go to NetFlix and rent it right this minute.
.
But... on DWTS she looks like a deer in headlights.  At first I felt really bad for her.
.
Now I just want her to go.  She is too uncomfortable.  She makes me uncomfortable watching.
.
There are some gorgeous women (the "stars") on that show who cannot move to save their lives.  I think it is a little odd.
.
I also think it is weird that the reject from "The Bachelor" is good.  Where did she come from?  And what job gives her all this time off?
.
And after this second 15 minutes of fame, what is she going to do?  But she is hot and she can dance.  Maybe she will be a star.  Or a stripper.