Sunday, March 29, 2009

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Although there was no landing a jet on an aircraft carrier, Scott turned 50 years young very gracefully today. "Gracefully" is a relative term, but after a year (or more) of build-up...we had (what I would consider) an absolutely perfect day.  It included a confirmation of the alzheimer contingency plan, but after those moments we were all good.  I'm happy to be home from Florida, and Trevor had fun playing like a maniac with Joc and Les's dogs. And again, we had another great day of our fantastic life as a family.  

Happily married, and ready for Spring, life is once again going to be awesome.  (However, if it snows again, all bets are off)

I'd let Scott read this before I posted it, but alas, he is in bed asleep.  :-)  Bless.

Thank you all for your support....for me. Birthday "50" is officially over. I never thought I'd make it!!

Ed