Thursday, April 30, 2009

Duck Season.. Rabbit Season... Duck Season... Hobbit Season


Hey-Zues.
.
Why is there absolutely no intersection of these 2 groups?!?  Group 1  - men who do the minimal manscaping - by which I mean shave the back of your neck, comb your hair, clean under your fingernails.  And Group 2 - men who wear flip flops.
.
Guys!!!!  For sanity sake, if you wear flip flops and you got big long black hairs growing out on your toes, trim them!  Your feet are pasty from all winter.  You trim the chest hair that slips out of the top of your t-shirt (and if you don't do that to.. Do it.  Right now, I'll wait.)
.
.
.
Please don't drag your hobbit feet into public.  If you hair isn't jet black and your feet pale white, I will give you a marginal pass - but not more than that.  You should take a look down and decide.  Will this help me or hurt me when I am trying to get lucky?  If you have to pause - TRIM!!!!!!