Thursday, April 23, 2009

How Doth My Tivo Know Me Better Than I Knoweth Myself?

So here is the question.
.
How does my Tivo know me better than I know myself.
.
I was sitting around tonight, doing nothing and I turn on the TV.
.
It is in the middle of recording "Fight Club" because it thought I might like it. .
.
Now, pretty much everyone who has seen the movie and knows me has told me to see it. But I don't really like violence and I already know "the big reveal" so ...ummm thanks but no thanks.
.
But I hear Edward E-N's voice over and it sounds cool. So I back up and watch it from the beginning - knowing I will turn it off when I am done.
.
Long story with obvious ending. I loved it.
.
ps - Brad Pitt is one of the all time great actors ever. You watch this, then Benjamin Button, then 12 Monkeys, then Johnny Suede and finish with a little Thelma and Louis and you cannot argue it. If he wasn't so freakin' pretty he would be a major star.




So